WHAT IS B-COMPLEX?
BComplex is a combination of the B Vitamins and has many health benefits. BComplex is a natural immune booster, mood lifter and can enhance heart health. It can sooth skin disorders and aid in alleviating anxiety and fatigue. This particular inject is known to support brain health, enhance mood, increase energy, ease stress and improve memory. Deficiencies in B Vitamins may be linked to depression, psychiatric disorders, memory function, cognitive impairment and dementia.
BComplex is a very important vitamin cocktail that works to regulate your overall health and proper function of the nervous system as well as our immune system.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) works as a catalyst in the metabolism of carbohydrates and helps to make substance of nerve regulation. It also assist in appropriate digestion and blood circulation.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) acts as a powerful antioxidant and plays very important role in energy production. It upholds healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Niacinimide (Vitamin B3) assists in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and protein. It also alleviates several intestinal disorders, poor memory, headaches, vertigo and mental illness.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) play a vital role in diminishing mental strain and thus considered as the stress vitamin. It also plays a vital role in conditions concerning stress, allergies, fatigue, asthma, arthritis, insomnia, headaches and depression.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) focuses on the proper function of the brain as well as production of healthy antibodies. It is valuable for premenstrual disorder, throbbing periods, weariness and morning weakness in women. Due to all the consistent benefits of Vitamin B6, it is often called the “mood vitamin” because it helps to produce serotonin which is very important neurotransmitter in your brain. It also helps to fight with arthritis, autism, asthma, epilepsy and convulsions.
HOW IT WORKS
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE TELEMEDICINE CONSULTATION
Confirm Your Info
Look out for an email so you can log in to Kareo, confirm appointment and complete your medical information using your favorite device.
Log in 15 minuted before your video visit and come prepared with questions for the physician.
Book your video visit consultation with a Physician
Recommended dosage as a dietary supplement
1ml Inject IM, twice a week or use as directed by physician.
This compound contains FIVE different lower B Vitamins.
Included in Package:
30ml vial of medication
30—23g (draw-up) needles 3ml syringe.
30–25g needles for injecting IM
Regulations require you to receive a consultation with a Licensed Medical Professional in order to receive any RX- Vitamin Injections. This process is completed through our secure HIPAA Compliant Kareo platform. Medication is shipped directly to patient from licensed pharmacy. Approved medication is dispensed only with a prescription.