Health Benefits of B Vitamins & Amino Acids
You are probably already aware of the importance of receiving adequate vitamins. They are even more important while dieting when your body is the most in need. B Vitamins are one of the most important. They are made up of a group of vitamins that help the body repair DNA and promote the creation of red blood cells. In addition, they aid in neurological function, the breakdown of carbohydrates, formation of neurotransmitters, and detoxifications.
Understanding the Health Benefits of B Vitamins and Amino Acids
Are you embarking on a weight loss diet plan? Then please consider the many benefits of B vitamins and amino acids to assist you in your goals. B vitamins and amino acids are favored for their numerous health benefits.
Here are just a few benefits of B vitamins and amino acids:
- Reduces stress
- Relieves anxiety
- Boosts mood
- Helps weight loss
- Promotes a healthy diet
- Aids in cell regeneration
- Boosts energy
- Improves cellular health
- Helps the body manufacture red blood cells
- Assists brain and nerve function
- Improves eyesight
- Cardiovascular health
- Levels both hormone and cholesterol
- Defines muscle tone
Types of B-Vitamins
B-vitamins are made up of eight individual vitamins. Here is an outline of B-vitamins:
- Thiamine (B1)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Niacin (B3)
- Pantothenic acid (B5)
- Pyridoxine (B6)
- Biotin (B7)
- Folic Acid (B9)
- Vitamin B12
A Deeper Look into B Vitamins
The B vitamins are considered water soluble as opposed to fat. They play a crucial role in all cellular processes within the body. Singularly, the B vitamins are referred to by their individual names but when combined they are usually called a ‘vitamin B complex.’
Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
B1 breaks down sugars and amino acids so the molecules within the body work well. Thiamine deficiency can prove fatal. Symptoms of a deficiency include weight loss, weakness, shortness of breath, rapid heart rate, and sensory perception loss. If a deficiency is suspected, then a blood test can be performed to achieve a definitive answer. Modern foods are usually rich in thiamine. You will find it in many products that contain cereal grains and whole grains. Eggs, asparagus, kale, and liver are also rich in the B vitamin.
The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) is 10 mg for females and 1.2 mg for males. If a woman is pregnant or breastfeeding, then the level increases to 1.4 mg.
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Riboflavin is a key player in the production of ATP which provides the body with energy. In the modern Western world, deficiencies are very rare because foods are now enriched with this vitamin (the substance) during processing. However, prior to the industrial age and the American dependency on processed foods, the deficiencies are relatively uncommon. Also, in many poorer parts of the world deficiencies remain a sad reality. Symptoms of a B2 deficiency include:
- Inflammation of the skin
- Swollen lips and mouth
- Light sensitivity
- Lack of energy
- Body system failure
B2 is found in mushrooms, spinach, almonds, liver, milk, and fortified foods.
The RDA is 1.3 mg per day for males and 1/- mg per day for women. If pregnant then 1.4 mg and while breastfeeding 1.6 mg.
B2, when combined with a B complex vitamin formula, appears to have a protective benefit against certain types of cancers which appear with high doses of other B vitamins.
Niacin (Vitamin B3)
B3 comes in two forms, niacin, and nicotinamide. Niacin is the most common. Both are critical to produce ATP. B3 also works to break down proteins, carbohydrates, and dietary fats. It helps the body synthesis carbs into fatty acids. Deficiency of niacin causes inflammatory problems but is very rare in developed countries. Niacin acts a lipid-lowering med, but nicotinamide does not.
Foods rich in niacin include avocados, tuna, liver, salmon, dates, wholegrain cereals, and leafy vegetables.
The RDA for males is 16 mg per day and for females, it is 14 mg per day. You should not exceed 35 mg per day, or you could have mild side effects such as tingling or facial flushing.
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
Pantothenic acid aids in the synthesis of coenzyme A, which further helps in the synthesis of all fatty acids and the creation of ATP. It occurs in almost all foods in varying amounts. Because B5 is found in all foods it is very rare for anyone to ever develop a deficiency.
The recommended RDA dosage is 5 mg per day for both males and females. You can increase the dosage to 7 mg when pregnant or breastfeeding. At this time, there are no real upper limits set for the dosage.
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
B6 is imperative for the synthesis of the body’s amino acids. It also acts as a neurotransmitter for GABA, serotonin, and dopamine. A deficiency in the crucial vitamin causes lack of energy, inflammation, and confusion.
Foods that contain B6 include pork, beef, bananas, and chickpeas.
The RDA recommended dosage is 1.7 mg per day for males and females. Pregnant women or those breastfeeding should increase the dosage to 2.0 mg per day. A water-soluble vitamin, any excessive doses are excreted in the urine. However, if continuous high doses are maintained for a prolonged period then it can lead to neurological problems or heart arrhythmia.
Biotin (Vitamin B7)
B7 is needed by the body to produce fatty acids and break down sugars to maintain the blood sugar level. When taken, biotin helps to strengthen the hair and nails.
Biotin deficiency is extremely rare. However, some people might suffer from mild deficiencies due to unwise food choices. Inflammation is a common side effect of biotin deficiencies.
Foods that are rich in B7 include egg yolks, leafy greens, and nuts. Interestingly, the whites of the egg neutralize biotin.
The RDA has not recommended dose for biotin.
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
Just about everyone is familiar with folic acid because it plays such an important role in pregnancy and the development of the fetus. It is also needed for rapid cell division and the production of blood cells. During pregnancy, if the mother does not receive adequate vitamin B9 then the baby might develop neural tube disorders and congenital heart defects. Both are a major cause of miscarriage and infant death. Most obstetricians recommend taking folic acid before and during pregnancy. Non-pregnant individuals are also at risk of developing a deficiency which can lead to depression, confusion, and fatigue.
Foods rich in folic acid include kale, spinach, citrus fruits, and some cereals. Also, fortified bread is a major source.
The RDA recommends a dose of 400 micrograms per day. If pregnant then that number should be increased to 600 and dropped to 500 while breastfeeding. The high upper limit is 1,000 micrograms per day. High intake of the vitamin appears to cause no adverse reactions.
Hydroxocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Vitamin B12 plays a crucial role in the synthesis of DNA. It helps maintain the neurological system, especially within the brain. Therefore, a deficiency in B12 leads to serious neurological side effects such as dementia and loss of sensation. The side effects of Vitamin B12 deficiency is often not reversible as they are with other B vitamins.
Vitamin B12 is found in most animal-derived foods such as poultry, eggs, fish, and meat. Since B12 is found mostly in animal-based substances, it is strongly suggested that all vegans and vegetarians take a B12 supplement to make up for any deficiencies.
The RDA allowance for vitamin B12 is 2.4 mg per day and if you are pregnant or breastfeeding then it should increase to 2.8 mg per day. Taking over the recommended daily allowance does not seem to cause adverse effects due to its water solubility.
Using B Vitamins/MIC with hCG to Lose Weight
Lipotropic (MIC) are three crucial amino acids that are included in the Lipotropic Injection. The word “Lipo” stands for “fat”. That is why this formula is often referred to as the “fat burner injection”.
When you embark on a weight loss regime using hCG it is essential that you make sure your vitamin levels are acceptable. Often injections of B vitamins in combination with amino acids help the body while dieting.
Amino Acids and B Vitamins
At Complete Diet Solutions, we offer several types of injectable B-complex vitamins in combination with three amino acids: Methionine, Chlorine and Inositol. The B vitamins are combined with essential vitamins like B12. Lipotropic injections combine B12 in a 2mL dosage that is administered as a once or twice a week injection. The dosage depends on the physician’s assessment of your overall health and your personal weight loss goals.
The Importance of a Face-to-Face with a Physician
Without a doubt, taking B vitamins via injection is a bit confusing. Therefore, it is highly beneficial to indulge in telemedicine. You can have a face-to-face consultation with the prescribing physician who will go over the dosage and administration details in depth. You’ll be able to ask questions and feel like you have experienced a very personal consultation. Many patients greatly appreciate the ease of a telemedicine appointment.
Discuss Your Long-Term Weight Loss Goals
At Complete Diet Solutions, you can discuss your long-term weight loss goals and the physician will give you a deep insight into how to achieve your goals plus why B vitamins are crucial to your success at losing weight. Always remember that the injections are the key to helping you meet and exceed your weight loss goals. They not only help you lose weight but also increase your energy while creating a beneficial balance in your metabolism. Please remember there is no guarantee that you will lose weight with but these injections, a sensible calorie plan, and following the outlined system certainly helps you shed unwanted pounds and live a healthier life.
Using Lipotropic (MIC) Injections
The Lipotropic (MIC) injections are administered intramuscularly. It is believed that such a delivery method helps facilitate the absorption of the compound. The best injection sites are the upper thigh, buttock, or upper arm. You will vary between injection sites to prevent bruising and soreness.
Top Seller: Super Lipo Plus
The top seller at Complete Diet Solutions is the Super Lipo Plus which is a Vitamin Amino Blend that combines both vitamins and amino acids in a potent mixture. Many use this combo as their weekly vitamin regiment and abstain from oral vitamins. Without a doubt, the injections are far more potent and effective than oral vitamins.
Top sellers include:
- Special MIC
- MIC + B12
- Super Lipo Plus Combo Pack
Please remember, all injections from Complete Diet Solutions require a prescription so it is imperative that you have a FREE telemedicine consultation to go over the injection process and the benefits. The physician will double-check your health history to make sure it is okay to proceed. Also, these injections are not appropriate for those with an allergy to Sulfa-based chemicals (we offer an alternative to Sulfa) or who are breastfeeding.
Lipotropic (MIC + B12 30ml)
Our most popular injectable is Lipotropic. MIC plays a key role in your body’s fat and energy process. Within our formula are three main amino acids: methionine, choline, and inositol. They work as a team to break down unwanted fat. The liver and gallbladder’s function are increased for the flow of fats and bile throughout. This means that the fat is transported instead of stored. The formula boasts Vitamin B12 for an instant energy boost. Around the world, many people on weight loss programs use MIC injections to lose unwanted weight in a healthy fashion.
All the injections offered by Complete Diet Solutions are formulated in a licensed U.S. pharmacy from the best pharmaceutical ingredients. They undergo rigorous sterility and potency testing before they are ever shipped to you.
Without a doubt, MIC injections enhance your weight loss when combined with exercise and regular eating that controls your caloric intake. Please remember, Vitamin B12 with Lipotropic (MIC) is not a miracle weight loss formula. It must be used in partnership with a well-designed low-calorie weight loss program to be effective.
What We Offer at Complete Diet Solutions
We offer numerous effective vitamin and dietary solutions to assist you while you strive to lose weight. Here is an outline of everything available with our diet services:
- B-12 – Hydroxocobalamin – 1000 mcg
- B-Complex 30ML which includes Riboflavin 2.5 mg. Thiamine 100 mg, Niacinamide 100 mg.
- BCAA 30ML – Branch-chain Amino Acids – Leucine10mg, Isoleucine 15mg, Valine40mg/ml (10/15/40mg/ml, 30 ml)
- MIC +B12 30ML – Methionine 25mg, Inositol 50mg, Choline 50mg + Cyanocobalamin 1000mcg/ml
- Special MIC 30ML– Methionine 25mg, Inositol 50mg, Choline 50mg, Carnitine 50mg, Cyanocobalamin .3mg/ml, Lidocaine 10mg/ml
- Super Lipo Plus (Vitamin Amino Blend) 30ML – Methionine 12.5mg, Inositol 25mg, Choline 25mg, L-Carnitine 100mg, L-Arg 12.5mg, Thiamine 30mg, Riboflavin 20mg, Pyridoxine 2mg, Ascorbic Acid 50mg, Lidocaine 15mg/ml
- Super Lipo Plus Combo Pak – Includes Super Lipo Plus (VAB) 30ml & Hydroxocobalamin (30ml)
- L-Carnitine – 500mg/ml, 30ml.
- Ask about the benefits of Peptide Therapy.
Exploring the Various Formulas of Complete Diet Solutions
Following is a list of the various compounds that you will find in all the injections offered by Complete Diet Solutions.
- Methionine: This amino acid works as a lipotropic agent. It helps to reduce body fat and localized fat loss. However, methionine should not be used if you are allergic to sulfa (alternatives are available).
- Inositol: Works to lower cholesterol and helps the body metabolize fat.
- Choline: Benefits the liver by reducing toxins. It also helps transport and metabolize cholesterol and fat.
- L-Carnitine: Works for fatty acid oxidation. It assists in the reduction of body fat throughout or in certain sites.
- L-Arginine: The main function is working as a vasodilator which makes it a great treatment for erectile dysfunction. It also helps performance enhancement and boosts nitric oxide production before you start exercising. In addition, it helps the body produce insulin.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C): Protects against immune deficiencies, eye disease, skin wrinkling, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Chromium Picolinate: Assists blood sugar levels, controls appetite, and increases insulin sensitivity.
- BCAA: BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acids which are vital nutrients that the body uses. They are obtained from proteins in certain foods. BCAAs include amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Usually, BCAAs are used to battle fatigue and help improve concentration. Athletes often take them to increase their performance by reducing muscle and protein breakdown throughout the system during and after an intense workout. Without a doubt, BCAAs are the ‘building blocks’ of the human body. They are in at least 35 percent of your body’s muscle mass. They are also part of molecular growth and development. They form antibodies to help the body’s enzyme and hormonal system. They work to build RNA and DNA. Oxygen is transported throughout the body thanks to BCAAs. Within the muscles, they combine simple amino acids to form muscle. They also stimulate insulin production to circulate blood sugar for the muscles as a crucial source of energy.
- HCG 6,000 IU: HCG is short for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. It is a hormone naturally produced by a pregnant woman and occurring in males. However, it is now used as a weight loss aid. Dr. A.T.W. Simeon first discovered the weight loss benefits of hCG. It has a direct effect on the hypothalamus within the brain. HCG stimulates it to send forth a message for the body to use fat stores. The released fat increases energy and decreases appetite. Essential fats, such as intramuscular fat, fat around blood vessels, and fat around vital organs, are not broken down. This means you do not lose muscle mass on a low-calorie diet. Instead, you only lose unwanted fat reserves. (No longer available)
At Complete Diet Solutions, you can use modern telemedicine services to talk face to face with our physician and learn about the various products available that can help you lose unwanted weight and get on the road to better health. All our formulas are made at a U.S. Pharmacy for utmost purity and potency. They will be shipped directly from a PCAB Accredited compound pharmacy that has a U.S. license.
We understand your struggle with weight loss, and we know the effect that excess pounds have on your body and lifestyle. It is not uncommon to suffer from joint pain, heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, and many other conditions as a direct result of being overweight. We provide many products that work together via injection to help you successfully lose unwanted weight and keep it off. Results vary from person to person. However, our products do help you feel better and improve your energy so you can live a healthier lifestyle. Please contact us today to schedule a consultation.